Featured
Who Sang That's What Friends Are For
Who Sang That's What Friends Are For. Lagu ini dimuat dalam album dionne warwick yang bertajuk friends. That's what friends are for.

That's what friends are for. That's what friends are for is a song by the british rock band slade, released in 1987 as the second single from their fourteenth studio album you boyz make big noize.the song was written by lead vocalist noddy holder and bassist jim lea, and produced by roy thomas baker. That's what friends are for lyrics:
That's What Friends Are For Is A Song From Shrek The Third.
That's what friends are for is a song written by burt bacharach and carole bayer sager. It was heard briefly when artie and shrek are having a talk and merlin used his magic to help the situation. And now there's so much more i see.
That's What Friends Are For Is A Song Sung By Buzzie, Flaps, Ziggy, And Dizzy, Mowgli, And Shere Khan In The Film, The Jungle Book.
These words are comin' from my heart. That's what friends are for lyrics: And then if you can remember.
Oh, And Then, For The Times When We're Apart.
It was released in april 1976 as the second single from the album this is barbara mandrell. And then for the times when we're apart. And so by the way i thank you.
And I Never Thought I'd Feel This Way And As Far As I'm Concerned I'm Glad I Got The Chance To Say That I Do Believe, I Love You And If I Should Ever Go Away Well, Then Close Your Eyes And Try To Feel The Way We Do Today And Then If You Can Remember Keep Smiling, Keep Shining Knowing You Can Always Count On Me, For Sure That's What Friends Are.
Well you came and opened me. When richard sherman presented a live demo version of the song, he was told by members of the staff to keep in mind the fact that walt had a different dialect than the rest of. Knowing you can always count on me for sure.
Lagu Ini Dimuat Dalam Album Dionne Warwick Yang Bertajuk Friends.
And then if you can remember, oh. Well then, close your eyes and know. Indeed, that's what friends are for counting on someone who is dear to you both in good time and bad time.
Comments
Post a Comment